Since 1946, the Kett team of engineers has been committed to providing professionals with the high-quality testing instruments they need to do their jobs to the best of their ability. While Kett may have started with just a moisture tester and a metal detector, our offerings have expanded dramatically over the decades.
When we think about all the instruments and all the applications, as well as the long lifespan of our products, there’s a lot of data floating around—and we want to ensure our customers can make the most of it.
We heard an astonishing statistic the other day:
Less than 0.5 percent of the data created is ever analyzed and applied.
With that in mind, we know that our customers are creating a great deal of data. This is a wealth of information that’s right at their fingertips, and the right lens can unlock this information. We’re introducing a brand-new solution to help them log, track, and analyze this data.
Introducing Tracker™ System
Since its inception, Kett has served a wide range of industries. Anywhere precision is essential, Kett has been there. But with all these meticulous readings and with every instrument geared toward accuracy in every moment, comes a great deal of data. It only makes sense to provide a place to store, track, and analyze all of this information.
We are proud to introduce our Tracker™ System, a data collection and analysis software solution that gives your organization the power to monitor, synthesize, display, and report information over time. This modular solution has been thoughtfully engineered to give users full access to customize every element to meet their unique needs. What’s so great about this? It’s a consistent interface where those who use Kett devices can log and analyze the data they collect on each device; they can even integrate non-Kett devices to make Tracker™ System their one-stop-shop for data collection and analysis.
Tracker™ System is not a one-size-fits-all solution, though. It’s a collection of software programs designed to match your needs:
- The Single Kett Analyzer is a database with display and output functions for a single Kett model.
- Using Multiple Kett Analyzers gives users the ability to collect, display, monitor, and output data from several Kett devices all in one place.
- Our Positioning Module allows users to add location data for readings and other measurements, integrating this information with linear actuators and/or robotics.
- The Additional Inputs tool is the perfect solution for all non-Kett devices, integrating data collection tables and graphs as needed.
- Network Management provides modules for distributed data management so that multiple authorized users can view, analyze, manage, and output process control management at the same time.
Why Track (and Analyze) Data?
No matter the field, recording and tracking data and testing results can be integral to maintaining quality assurance and ensuring optimal results for your products and processes. What are some of the benefits of having a system in place to track data?
- Implementing a tracking system can reduce or eliminate labeling or measurement errors, which, in fields where precision is key like medicine, construction, or engineering, can maintain safety for all involved.
- Ongoing data tracking can help pinpoint where an issue arises, making it easier to investigate and address problems.
- Tracking streamlines and simplifies auditing capabilities by providing an audit trail to examine quality and workflow analysis.
- Logging and analyzing data provide transparency for quality assurance.
- Tracking and analyzing data can identify important patterns and trends in testing.
Being able to log data not only means you can review information from previous tests, but also analyze this data, draw conclusions, and lead an informed future. As Peter Sondergaard, Senior Vice President of Gartner Research shared,
“Information is the oil of the 21st century, and analytics is the combustion engine.”
Having access to tools that allow you to automatically and systematically store, track, and analyze information gathered from Kett test instrumentation means your ideas, processes, and products can take off. Solutions like the Tracker™ System allow you to interpret data from every test, helping you derive key insights based on a high volume of data. This kind of analysis means users can take logs of test results and let this data speak for itself; helping to draw accurate conclusions and understand patterns. Even better, in some cases, this analysis may help make accurate predictions for the future.
User Cases for Tracker™ System: Kett’s Data Analysis Software
There are countless reasons to track data with Kett’s Tracker System. When we set out to offer this new software solution, we envisioned it serving a multitude of applications and industries, including:
- Research & Development Laboratories
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Plant Management
- Regulatory Groups
- Process Engineers
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Corporate Management
Truly, there’s no limit to how our Tracker System can be applied across all industries and sectors—since it serves as a single collection point for data and analysis, it’s a worthy investment to maximize the potential of any Kett instrument.
Connect with our team today to learn more about Kett’s Tracker System solution and how it will make a difference in your work.