Have you ever been frustrated at the end of the food production process to discover that the final product does not meet specification? Or what about the time involved in analysis to get consistent and accurate measurements to ensure a quality product?
The solution to your problem could be an NIR analyzer, and fortunately, there are a number of NIR analyzers in the market that can meet your requirements to efficiently produce quality products - every time, and on time. These analyzers have made test measurements easier and more accurate. So let's explore the benefits of NIR analyzers.
Depending on the brand and model, an NIR analyzer can help with:
- simultaneously analyzing fat, sugar, protein, and moisture
- the need to analyze organic composition
- liquids, slurries, solids and powders
- providing accurate and reliable measurement results you can rely on
- easy to use test instruments
- getting measurement results in just seconds
- testing during production to save down time and waste
In this competitive global landscape the food production process needs to be efficient, with little to no down time, and be a consistent quality product that you can rely on. Whether you've tried an NIR analyzer before, or you're considering it for the first time - we'd be happy to discuss your need, budget and best solution for you.